You can make pizza with a tortilla! The fastest healthiest pizza around.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 pounds frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups ricotta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, plus more for garnish
- 9 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 small red peppers, ribs and seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves, torn
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line 3 baking sheets with baking paper.
2. Place spinach in a large bowl.
3. Mix in ricotta and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Place tortillas on the prepared baking sheets.
5. Evenly layer spinach mixture, peppers, onions and mozzarella among tortillas.
6. Bake at 375°F for 9 to 12 minutes or until cheese is just golden.
7. Top with basil and pepper and slice each pizza into 4 slices just before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 440
- Carbohydrate Content: 41 g
- Cholesterol Content: 50 mg
- Fat Content: 19 g
- Fiber Content: 10 g
- Protein Content: 28 g
- Sodium Content: 750 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g