- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 cups (18 oz) Mandarin orange segments, halved
- 1 tablespoon orange or vanilla extract
- 6 cups cake flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (6 oz) egg substitute
- 3 cups non-fat plain yogurt, 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup (4 oz) pecans, chopped, (optional)
1 In a bowl combine orange segments, and extract; reserve. In large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; reserve.
2 In another bowl combine sugars, egg substitute, yogurt and oil. Stir into dry mixture and mix just to combine.
3 Fold in orange mixture, pecans, if desired, and Wild Blueberries.
4 Scoop 1/4-cup batter into each greased 1/3-cup muffin tin and bake in 400°F conventional oven or 375°F convection oven 18 to 22 minutes or until firm to the touch.
Source: Wild Blueberry Association of North America