- 2 heads of witlof leaves, seperated (Witlof= Belgian endive)
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 100 grams shaved parmesan cheese (100g= 3.5ounces; a little less than 1/2 cup)
- 20 grams frozen cranberries (20g= approx 2 tbsp)
- 10 grams sugar (10g= a scant tablespoon)
- 20 milliliters balsamic vinegar (20ml= 1 tbsp+ 1 tsp)
- 120 ml olive oil (120 ml= 1/2 cup)
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a blender until smooth, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and pass through a fine sieve.
- Lightly dress the witlof, rocket, pear and parmesan with the dressing (it might not require it all).Serve in a large bowl.