This “no chickpea” Zucchini Hummus has 2 ingredient list options to choose from. You had better use it up in two days, as it can go “off” fairly quickly even in the refrigerator… but it’s so yummy and healthy you should have no problem finishing it up! If you are having a larger group, simply double the recipe.
- Prep Time
- 1 zucchini, washed and unpeeled
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Galilee Green Olive Oil + 1 more tablespoon for garnish
- 2 large garlic cloves peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3 cups zucchini peeled & chopped
- 1 cup cooked white/navy beans (previously soaked in water overnight)
- 2/3 cups tahini (sesame paste)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Galilee Green Olive Oil + 1 more tablespoon for garnish
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
1. Blend all ingredients of either option in a food processor until creamy.
2. Pour into a shallow serving bowl. Refrigerate 1 hour.
3. Garnish with 1 tablespoon of Galilee Green Olive Oil drizzled on top and your choice of zatar, paprika or some more parsley
Recipe posted with permission from Galilee Green.