Do you have the Israeli blues or just need a caffeine fix? What if I told you both could be cured with our ice café?! WARNING: Brain freeze may occur!
- Prep Time
- 1½ cups of of water
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee
- ⅓ cup of milk
- 1½ tablespoons of sugar
- Put instant coffee and water into a glass and stir well.
- Pour coffee into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Put about 4-5 coffee cubes into a blender, add sugar and milk, and pulse until mixture is a nice frothy consistency.
- Cover with any topping you’d like! We used whipped topping, coffee beans, and chocolate curls.