Easy to make and flavorful these roasted peppers can go along with any meal. Serve with meat or fish or just eat as a snack.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 lb. multicolored sweet mini bell peppers
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
Preheat oven to 430 F.
Cut larger mini peppers in half, leaving the smaller ones whole. Arrange peppers in a 3 qt. rectangular dish and drizzle with olive oil , vinegar, and Dijon mustard. Add rosemary, garlic powder, and salt and toss until peppers are nicely coated. Bake for 35-40 minutes.