This gravy is perfect for your Thanksgiving turkey, but you don't even need a turkey to make this incredibly rich 4-ingredient vegetarian gravy. Loads of flavor come from our secret sauce.
Serve with our Teriyaki Glazed Turkey.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 1/2 cupsServings
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth, warmed
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, rosemary, sage or other herbs (optional)
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-low. Add olive oil and flour to the pan. Whisk for 2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in soy sauce, until completely mixed. Whisk in broth and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Serve immediately. Gravies made with olive oil will thicken as they sit. Mix in a little warm broth to loosen.