3 ingredients is all you need to make the most succulent chicken schnitzel for Passover and all year round.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup crushed Bissli (about 4, 1-ounce bags)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast cutlets
- Olive oil for frying
1. Prepare 2 baking sheets. Line only one with paper towels.
2. Places eggs in a shallow bowl.
3. Place crushed Bissli in a second shallow bowl.
4. Working with one cutlet at a time, assembly line style, submerge chicken in beaten eggs to coat. Then cover with crushed Bissli, pressing gently to coat both sides.
5. Place on the baking sheet without the paper towels.
6. Repeat with remaining chicken.
7. Heat a large saute pan with 1/4 to 1/2 inch of oil over medium high heat.
8. Once oil is shimmering and hot fry chicken about 4 minutes per side for thick cutlets or 2 to 3 minutes per side for thin cutlets. For crispy chicken do not overcrowd the pan. Drain on the paper towel lined baking sheet.
9. Repeat with remaining chicken.