Sautéing the onions first in olive oil over medium heat for a few minutes will release their flavor.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 boneless chicken breast cutlets, about 3 pounds
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 3 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup green olives, pitted and sliced
- Spaghetti, cooked according to package directions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse chicken cutlets, pat dry and place in prepared pan.
- Season with paprika, onion powder and pepper.
- Place onions over cutlets.
- In a medium bowl, mix marinara and olives, and pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink when sliced with a knife, but still juicy.
- Serve over spaghetti, if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Recipes From The Bride Who Knew Nothing by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2007) - BUY NOW