- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 1/4 cups egg substitute
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped California walnuts, toasted if desired
- 1/4 cup diced mild green chilies
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit Coat 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2 Pour egg substitute into large bowl. Sift combined flour and baking powder over egg.
3 Beat until completely blended. Beat in cottage and cheddar cheese, walnuts and chilies.
4 Pour into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven about 35 minutes until puffy and set, and knife inserted slightly off-center comes out clean.
Source: California Walnut Board