Confetti Marshmallow Pops will make a colorful addition to your dessert table. Whether the sweets are a conclusion to a dinner party or a centerpiece of your dessert-only celebration, have fun and don’t be afraid to do the unexpected!
Set up a dipping station for your Confetti Marshmallow Pops, with different bowls for your marshmallows, candy melts, and confetti or sprinkles. Use any color candy melts to customize these treats to your party theme.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 - 3 dozen marshmallow popsServings
- 1 bag (7 ounce) large marshmallows
- 1 bag (10 oounce) Gefen candy melts
- 1 container (4 - 8 ounce) edible confetti or sprinkles
- 2 - 3 dozen lollipop sticks
- drinking glass
1. Pour candy melts into a microwave-safe container. Melt the candy in 30-second increments in the microwave. Stir thoroughly. Continue to microwave until smooth and completely melted.
2. Dip the tip of a lollipop stick into the melted candy melts and gently push into the top third of a marshmallow. Proceed with the rest of the marshmallows. Let set for a couple of minutes.
3. Pour edible confetti or sprinkles into a small bowl or a deep plate.
4. Stir melted chocolate. If needed, re-melt hardened chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments.
5. Dip each marshmallow pop half way into melted chocolate. Finish by giving it a full coating of prepared confetti or sprinkles. With the stick down, place coated marshmallow pop into a glass until dry. Continue with the rest of the marshmallow pops.