It may look like a lot to put together, but it actually is very easy to pull off. This kosher lasagna is vegetarian with lots of cheesy goodness everyone will love.
Make it a full meal with a Caesar Salad.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 30 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 22 - 24 ounces pasta sauce
- ½ cup water
- 9 no boil lasagna noodles
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Mix ricotta cheese, 1 ½ cups of mozzarella, eggs, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, parsley, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Blend well.
2. Pour sauce into another bowl. Pour water into an empty jar, cover, and shake well, then add to sauce. Mix well.
3. Spread about a little more than a cup of sauce on the bottom of baking dish. Top with 3 of the lasagna noodles. Spread ½ of the cheese mixture over noodles. Repeat sauce, noodles, and cheese layer once. Top with remaining noodles and sauce, make sure noodles are covered with sauce.
4. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup of mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover with foil.
4. Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 15 minutes longer. Let it cool for about 20 minutes before cutting.