These flavorful season muffins are a real treat. If you make your own eggnog you can keep it pareve, it takes a little more work, but it is worth it.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 24 mini muffins, 12 regular size ServingsServings
- 7 cup Gingerbread Loaf cubes, cut in to bite size pieces
- 2 1/2 cup Homemade Non-Dairy Eggnog
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoon unsalted margarine, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray and set aside.
Combine eggnog, sugar, vanilla and melted margarine. Place the bread cubes in a large mixing bowl and add the eggnog mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Stir the flour mixture in to the gingerbread mixture.
Evenly divide the mixture among the mini muffin cups using a tablespoon. Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Place on a wire rack to cool. Enjoy!