These Greek Salad Crostinis with Greek yogurt are a gorgeous appetizer or snack. They are best eaten immediately after making them, when the crostinis are still a bit warm from the oven.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Cooking Spray
- 1 (4-ounce) baguette, sliced on diagonal into ⅓ to ½ inch slices
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 ounces grape tomatoes, quartered
- ⅓ cup diced cucumber
- ⅓ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup drained and sliced large black olives
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1¼ cup Greek yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, and spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Arrange baguette slices on baking sheet, then lightly brush the top of each slice with olive oil.
3. Bake at for three to five minutes, or until lightly toasted.
4. Toss vegetables together in medium bowl. Add feta cheese and salt, then stir together with balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
5. Top each slice with about one teaspoon Greek yogurt, then about 1 tablespoon Greek salad.