Turn the flavors of a Greek salad into a new take on coleslaw. I like my Greek salad very lemony and make it with lemon juice, but you could opt for red wine vinegar which is more traditional and you could add more olive oil if desired, just make sure to use a very high quality olive oil. If you want to serve this on the side of a meat meal, you can leave out the feta cheese.
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, about 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons Elea Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Greece
- 2 teaspoons dried or fresh oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 16 ounces shredded cabbage
- 2 Persian cucumbers, julienned
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, with or without pits
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, oregano and garlic in a small bowl or shake in a jar. In a large deep platter or bowl, toss cabbage, cucumbers and onions with dressing. Add olives and cheese and serve.