Not really a recipe. More like leftovers made right. I’m calling this my Leftover Quinoa Lunch Bowl.
Sooooooo super satisfying, especially in the summer heat.
- Prep Time
- ¾ cup cooked quinoa (any color)
- 2 tablespoons spinach pesto (leftover from pesto pasta salmon dinner)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup raw or cooked veggies (chopped small (cauliflower, broccoli, cucumber, tomatoes, scallions)
- 2 tablespoons walnuts (toasted, about 2 walnuts crumbled)
Combine cooked quinoa with pesto and mix to coat quinoa well. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Divide quinoa among bowls. Top with veggies and walnuts.
- Calories: 500
- Carbohydrate Content: 41 g
- Fat Content: 33 g
- Fiber Content: 9 g
- Protein Content: 14 g