A simple roast turkey breast made delicious with a mix of pomegranate molasses or honey and harissa.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ½ cup pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon Jamie Geller Harissa
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large large skinless, boneless turkey breast
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Mix pomegranate molasses with harissa and oil in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Season the turkey breast with salt and pepper. Coat with pomegranate harissa mixture on all sides, best to do this with your hands.
- Roll the turkey breast and wrap with butcher twine so that it will cook more evenly.
- Place on a sheet pan and into the oven for about 1 hour or until a meat thermometer inserted into the center reaches 165℉.
- Remove the turkey breast from the oven and let rest for at least 10 minutes. If serving hot, slice and enjoy. If you would like to have thin slices for a turkey sandwich it is best to refrigerate overnight and slice it once cold. I like to serve half hot and save half for sandwiches.
- Note you can even freeze the slices in individual portions.