A Moroccan condiment of red chiles, usually very spicy, this version cuts the heat with roasted red pepper and can be used to add a medium spice to chummus or with chicken or even eaten on its own.
- Prep Time
- ½ CupServings
- 1 roasted red pepper (from jar or homemade)
- 10 dried red chile peppers (like guajillos), soaked in water for at least an hour
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Remove stems and seeds from peppers.
2. Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until pureed. Enjoy in place of ketchup as a spicy condiment.