If you have room for dessert, and you don’t want to bake, just cut up some pears and top with nuts and raisins.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 whole pears
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts
- ¼ cup raisins, we like golden
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Cut the pears in half and scoop out the core using a small spoon
- Grease the parchment with the butter or coconut oil and place the pears cut side down over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until pears are tender.
- In the meantime, mix walnuts, raisins, cinnamon, ginger and butter or oil in a small bowl.
- Remove pears from oven, flip and fill with stuffing.
- Return to the oven and bake for 15 minutes more until filling is golden.
- Serving Size: 1/2 a pear
- Calories: 170
- Carbohydrate Content: 21 g
- Cholesterol Content: 15 mg
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 80 mg
- Sugar Content: 14 g