You may have already noticed by now that I love all things mini. In potatoes, that means baby red bliss, fingerlings and the small white variety sometimes sold as "creamers." Use any combination of mini potatoes for this recipe.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 pounds baby red bliss potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes (or 4 tablespoons fresh minced parsley)
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (or 2 tablespoons prepared crushed garlic)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons crumbled, dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 2 9 x 13-inch pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Divide potatoes evenly between the 2 prepared pans and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix parsley, onion and garlic powders, oregano, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over potatoes and toss to distribute evenly.
- Roast, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are soft inside and crisp and golden brown outside.
- Serve hot.
Want recipes like this delivered right to your inbox? Sign up now for our *FREE* JOY of KOSHER weekly newsletter.