A tasty and economical way to feed a crowd during the holidays, this chicken dish is sweet but never cloying.
Despite its name, this chicken is not too sweet. The olive oil, soy sauce, garlic and pepper temper the honey perfectly.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 chicken, about 3 1/2 pounds, cut into 8 pieces
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry and place in prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic powder and pepper and pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 1 hour until slightly browned.
Recipe Courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Recipes From The Bride Who Knew Nothing by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2007) - BUY NOW