Try this sweet and zesty vinaigrette on more than just salad – it’s great over veggies, as a marinade, or even as a sandwich topper.
Savannah Bee Company’s rare Tupelo Honey adds a light, floral note that is unlike any other. Double the batch and keep some extra on hand to liven up almost any dish.
- Prep Time
- 3/4 cupServings
- 3 tablespoons Savannah Bee Company's Tupelo Honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup canola oil
1. In a blender (or food processor, jar, or bowl) add all ingredients, saving the two oils to be added last.
2. Add the olive and canola oils slowly while blending.
3. Pour into jar, Tupperware, or other container and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Toss together with salad, but also try over sliced vegetables.
Marinade chicken in vinaigrette for a few hours, then grill or bake.