- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 8 oz. Elbow Macaroni, Medium Shells or other medium pasta shape, uncooked
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and sliced in halves
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat or non-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. dill weed
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2 In a large bowl, combine pasta, celery, cucumber, tomatoes, radishes, green pepper, red and green onions, and hard-boiled eggs.
3 In small bowl, blend mayonnaise, milk, mustard, salt, dill, and pepper.
4 Add to pasta mixture; toss well.
5 Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.
Source: National Pasta Association