Make you meat loaves in individual ramekins for faster cooking and a gorgeous presentation. I love these with my Wasabi Mashed Potatoes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- ½ green pepper, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ cup plain bread crumbs
- ¼ cup matzoh meal
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (no fish)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Lightly spray 4 (6-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a small sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat and cook onions and peppers for 6 to 7 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, matzoh meal, salt, pepper, thyme,and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
- Add garlic to vegetables and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add vegetables to the ground beef mixture and mix until combined.
- Form into 4 balls and place in prepared ramekins. Place ramekins on a cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve in the ramekins with Wasabi Mashed Potatoes on the side.