Combine the fruits of Israel and the fruits of summer with some fresh nana (mint) and a drizzle of honey and you will find your new favorite summer dessert.
- Prep Time
- 4 to 5Servings
- 2 ripe plums, unpeeled and sliced (golden, red, and purple plums look beautiful here)
- 2 red or green ripe pears, unpeeled and cut into cubes
- ½ cup dates, pitted and finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh figs, stemmed and thinly sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds, plus more for garnish
- Zest and juice from 1 lime
- ¼ cup nana, or mint, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Combine plums, pears, dates, figs, and pomegranate seeds.
2. Toss with lime zest and juice, mint, and honey.
3. Garnish with additional mint and pomegranate seeds.