A really simple fresh salad to augment the other complicated ones. Serve with tortilla chips or with pita and falafel in place of israeli salad.
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 6 (very fresh) ears of corn 1-2 jalapenos, finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh summer herbs such as: basil, cilantro and/or mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1.Shave the raw corn off the cob using a large serrated knife.
2 Combine all the ingredients with the corn and serve.