- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 pound Linguine, Spaghetti or Thin Spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into slivers
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 red bell peppers, ribs and seeds removed, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, or 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1 Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2 In a large non-stick wok or skillet, warm 1 teaspoon of the vegetable oil over high heat.
3 Add the chicken and stir-fry until firm and opaque, about 4 minutes.
4 Remove the chicken and set it aside. Add the second teaspoon of oil to the pan.
5 . Add green beans, reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 7 minutes.
6 Uncover, add red pepper, stir well and cook an additional 5 minutes.
7 Add the garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
8 Stir in the teriyaki sauce and the chicken broth.
9 Heat to a simmer and then toss with the chicken and pasta. Serve immediately.
Source: National Pasta Association