These sticky and sweet Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Pecans are so easy to make, with only 5 ingredients.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 pounds sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean and cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, such as Colavita
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Divide sweet potatoes evenly between two sheet pans in a single layer. Drizzle with evoo and salt and roast for 30 minutes.
3. Remove and toss with maple syrup and pecans.
4. Return to oven and roast 5 to 10 minutes more or until tender and slightly browned.