- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 15 ServingsServings
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 8 oz. Onion cut in 1/4" dice
- 1 qt. sour cream
- 1 cups 2% Milk
- 10 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 5-lb bag cooked chilled Idaho® potatoes cut in 1/2" cub
- 1 oz. (1/2 c) panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Melted Butter
1 Melt butter in sauté pan.
2 Add onion; cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
3 In mixing bowl, combine sour cream, milk, cheese, salt and pepper. Gently mix together.
4 Fold in potatoes and onion. Spray half-size hotel pan with vegetable oil. Spread potato mixture evenly in pan.
5 Combine topping ingredients in bowl; mix well.
6 Sprinkle over potato mixture. Bake in 350°F oven, uncovered, until bubbling hot, about 30 minutes.
Source: Idaho Potato Commission