Watch it sizzle. Easy Salmon Paella. This one pot fish dinner will please everyone at the table, especially the cook. It doesn't get better than lots of flavor in one pan.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green beans
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup white wine
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1½ cups rice (short-grain, arborio rice is best)
- 1 lb (500 gr) fresh salmon without skin
- Add olive oil to medium-hot skillet.
- Add garlic, thyme and bay leaf. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add onion, peppers and green beans. Cook for 1 min. stir.
- Add spices: saffron, turmeric, paprika, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 mins. Stir.
- Add tomato sauce and white wine. Stir.
- Add rice and 3 cups of the vegetable stock. Stir and simmer for 30 mins.
- Add salmon. Press it into the sauce. Add 1 more cup of stock. Simmer 30 more mins.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.