I love Caesar salad and this dressing is the best I've had. It works perfectly as is without any dairy, can even be made vegan with vegan mayo and soy sauce in place of Worcestershire, but you can also add Parmesan for a more authentic, full Caesar salad experience.
- Prep Time
- ½ cupServings
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (can use anchovy paste if preferred)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon low fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, such as Colavita
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper
1 In a small bowl combine grated garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire and Dijon.
2 Whisk in mayonnaise, then whisk in olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste. Store in fridge until ready to serve.