This is Rachel Ray's Recipe I have just adapted it some to make it easier to make ahead of time and also tastier :)
I served this with brown rice to sop up the peach sauce. It is Yumo!!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch ground ginger
- Salt and pepper
- 4 pieces boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3-4 peaches pitted sliced thick or halved
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 shallot, chopped , I used white onion finely chopped
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- ⅔ cup peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup chicken stock
Preheat oven to 350℉.
1 In a bag place the flour with a pinch of ginger and salt and pepper. Add the chicken and coat well.
2 Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a saucepan then add the peaches and lemon juice, cook until golden and soft to the touch about 10 minutes.
3 In a separate sauté pan heat 2 tablespoons oil and pan fry the flour coated chicken, about 4 minutes on each side, place in an oven safe pan. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
4 In the meantime, using the pan that you fried the chicken in add remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Sauté shallots, when soft add ginger, peach preserves, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and broth.
8 Cook on medium till it thickens a little, about 10 minutes. Heat up the peaches at the same time either in the oven or on stove.
9 Place the peaches around the chicken and then pour the sauce over top.