You could serve Classic Sufganiyot, or you could take your Chanukah OOT (over the top) with this doughnut. Instead of filling sufganiyot with jelly, we're topping them with the spread and filling with a creamy, sweet peanut butter cream. It's PB&J on a whole new level.
This peanut butter cream mixes up in just a few minutes, so while your Classic Sufganiyot are cooling, you can prep the filling.
- Prep Time
- 12 DoughnutsServings
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 12 Classic Sufganiyot doughnuts (link under photo)
- 1 cup favorite jelly
- Garnish: chopped salted peanuts
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, or medium bowl with a hand mixer, whip peanut butter, butter, milk, and confectioners’ sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Fill a pastry bag, fitted with a round tip, with peanut butter filling. Pipe into doughnuts.
3. Place jelly in a shallow bowl or plate, dip the doughnut in jelly and top with salted peanuts.