You can make gluten free, passover pasta better than you ever imagined with one simple ingredient; quinoa. You can buy pre ground quinoa or grind it yourself and enjoy healthy, high protein pasta all Passover long.
Don't miss the other recipes featured in this video:
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Making quinoa flour from scratch is a pretty easy process. Simply add to a high-powered food processor or blender and grind it into a powder. Pour the quinoa flour onto your work surface and make a small crater in the middle.
- Add the eggs, olive oil and salt to the hole.
- Mix until evenly combined, and roll into a ball, but don't knead any more than necessary.
- On a quinoa floured surface, roll out the dough as this as you can without it breaking and with a pizza cutter, slice into fettuchini.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add the pasta. Boil for about 7 minutes, until pasta is cooked through.
- Garnish with some fresh Parmesan, chopped parsley and a healthy drizzle of olive oil.