Almond butter, yogurt and honey are the perfect addition to ricotta to make a delectable breakfast pudding. Topping it off with slices of banana and strawberries makes it the perfect morning treat.
- Prep Time
- 1 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1. Add the ricotta cheese to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add the ricotta cheese to a bowl. Fold in the yogurt, almond butter and honey.
2. Divide the pudding between two dishes. Top with bananas and strawberries.
Photography courtesy of: Olga Berman Photography