We love using s'chug, an Israeli hot pepper sauce, to marinate kebobs. Skewered fish with shishito peppers or vegetables of choice with this spiced up marinade is healthy perfection.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 pounds fish, such as Chilean sea bass or salmon, cut into two-inch chunks
¼ cup red s'chug
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Shishito peppers
1. Place fish, schug, oil, salt and sugar in a resealable bag or covered container and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Skewer fish on kebob sticks alternating with a shishito pepper.
3. Cook on hot grill for 6 minutes per side.
ALTERNATIVE TO GRILLING: Cook under broiler for 7 minutes per side.