Although yuzu has distinct flavor, if it not available substitute with more lime.
- 1 ServingsServings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 to 8 piece thinly sliced sashimi grade flounder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed yuzu juice
- Any type of greens (mesclun, frisée, and mizuna are recommended) for garnish
- Red vegetables such as sliced radishes or halved cherry tomatoes for garnish
Sprinkle oil over all surfaces of fish. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sear the surface of flounder with a gas torch.
To prepare sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, and yuzu juice. Pour the sauce on top of fish. Garnish with greens and radishes or tomatoes.