- Prep Time
- 4 to 6 servings ServingsServings
- 2 pounds beef chuck, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 12 medium white mushrooms
- 12 grape tomatoes
- Rinse beef, pat dry and place in a bowl.
- Add teriyaki sauce and stir to coat all surfaces of the beef. Place in refrigerator and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Before preparing skewers, preheat broiler. Lightly grease a large broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- To assemble skewers: Remove beef from marinade. Spear beef and vegetables on each skewer as follows: 1 piece marinated beef, 1 mushroom, 1 piece marinated beef, 1 tomato,
- Place on prepared broiler pan.
- Broil 5 minutes on each side.
If using wooden skewers as opposed to metal ones, soak them in water while you are prepping. This step will prevent the wood from burning.
Contributed by: Quick & Kosher, JAMIE GELLER