These Roasted Brussels Sprouts are the perfect accompaniment to any dish, from fish to chicken or beef. The preparation is quick and the ingredients are simple yet full of flavor.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, woody ends discarded, and sprouts halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Steam the Brussels sprouts for 2 minutes in the microwave or on the stove, then drain.
3. Toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil and lemon juice. Place cut side down on a baking sheet and roast until golden brown and seared, about 12-15 minutes. If the Brussels sprouts are not golden brown enough, finish cooking them on the stove over high heat.
4. Season to taste and serve immediately