- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 3 cups Red bell peppers, diced
- 2 2/3 cups Corn kernels
- 1/2 cup Red onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Poblano peppers, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin, ground
- 2/3 cup California Ripe Olives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Heat oil in a large sauté pan over high heat.
2 Add corn just before oil begins to smoke and sauté for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned.
3 Place corn in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
4 Pour bell peppers, onions and poblanos into sauté pan and cook for 5 minutes over high heat, stirring occasionally.
5 Add cumin and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes. Turn heat down to low, stir in remaining ingredients and toss with corn.
Source: California Olive