This easy Spinach Mushroom Kugel is a great way to get veggies on the table. Use my MSG-Free Healthy Homemade Onion Soup Mix.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (1-pound) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 eggs separated, whip the whites
- ½ cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons onion soup mix
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Pour into a 9-inch round baking dish and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
Tip: Ingredients can also be placed in an uncooked, defrosted pie shell if desired. Bake as instructed.