To make ahead, Prepare dressing and refrigerate for up to two weeks in glass jar. You can also prepare squash ribbons up to 24 hours before serving. Store wrapped in paper tower in sealed bag.
- Prep Time
- 4 medium summer squash (yellow or zucchini)
- ⅓ cup Kikkoman® Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ cup pine nuts, toasted
1. To prepare squash ribbons, peel summer squash using a vegetable peeler or spiralizer. (Make sure to stop once you hit the seed section of the squash. Reserve for soup or vegetable stock).
2. To prepare salad dressing, whisk rice vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, crushed garlic together until emulsified and creamy.
3. Pour desired amount of dressing over summer squash ribbons. Combine chopped basil, crumbled feta and toasted pine nuts. Serve immediately.