To make this recipe ahead, follow dredging instructions and store squash in between layers of parchment paper in resealable freezer bag for up to 1 month. Preheat oven to 400°F and place frozen squash onto parchment lined sheet. Roast for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 medium summer squash (yellow or zucchini)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- 1½ cups Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs
- Kikkoman® Sriracha Mayo, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside. Prepare squash by cutting into 1-inch circles or into 2-inch long sticks.
2. Prepare a dredge station, by placing flour in one plate, egg whites and soy sauce in a second plate and panko bread crumbs in a third plate. Whisk together egg whites and soy sauce until combined and egg whites are a little frothy.
3. Dip squash into flour, then egg and then panko bread crumbs. Place on parchment-lined sheet.
4. Roast at 400°F for 25 minutes until golden brown. Serve with sriracha mayo or your favorite dipping sauce.