A fondue supper (or dessert) is a wonderful way for the whole family to enjoy creating and eating a meal together. For a non-traditional meal, start with Cheese Fondue.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 32-ounces chopped semisweet chocolate
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and dried
- Bananas, sliced
- Store-bought pound cake, in 1-inch cubes
1. Place chocolate in a fondue pot. In a small saucepan over low heat, heat cream to a low simmer, being careful not to boil. Pour cream over chocolate chips, add vanilla, and stir until chips are melted.
2. Serve in the fondue pot, over a low flame, with a plate of fruit, marshmallows, and cake.
Recipe Courtesy of Quick & Kosher: Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010)