When I reconnected with a childhood friend and she made this pasta salad it immediately brought me back to the memories of her mom's pasta salad that was the best I ever had. I finally got the recipe and now you can have it too.
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound pasta (it is best with a tri color variety)
- mix of vegetables like scallions, red peppers and sno peas, sliced julienne style thin
Mix all ingredients for dressing (everything through pasta) together in a container, shake it up. Boil pasta per package directions, drain and let cool. Mix in vegetables and dressing about an hour before serving. Enjoy.