- Prep Time
- 8 - 10 Servings ServingsServings
- 1 cup:sour cream
- 1 cup:mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup:prepared horseradish (white or red)
- 2 teaspoons:dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoons:salt
- 1 tablespoon :fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 lb.:cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup :peeled, seeded and chunked cucumber
- 1/2 lb. :fresh mushrooms, washed and cut in half
- 1 can :pitted black olives
- 1 can :whole water chestnuts, drained
- 2 :avocados, cut into cubes
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, dry mustard, salt and lemon juice in a large serving bowl.
- Add all the vegetables to the mixture and mix gently.
- Let set at least 1/2 hour but no more than 5 or 6.
- Use long bamboo skewers to spear vegetables.
This is great with smoked white fish and rye bread.