I love the chewy texture of wheat berries, it is a great addition to any salad. Sun-dried tomatoes and cucumbers dress this one up a bit more and don't forget my new favorite 3-INGREDIENT MIDDLE EASTERN SALAD DRESSING
- Prep Time
- 2 cups cooked wheat berries*
- ½ cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers (half moons)
- ¼ cup 3-INGREDIENT MIDDLE EASTERN SALAD DRESSING
- Kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Toss wheat berries, sun-dried tomatoes, and cucumbers with 3-INGREDIENT MIDDLE EASTERN SALAD DRESSING. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve chilled.
*To cook wheat berries: Bring 1 cup wheat berries, 3 cups water and a pinch of kosher salt to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 30 to 45 minutes or until al dente. Drain if necessary.