On Passover, Moses said, “let my people go!” And we said, “let the chocolate flow!”
So we came up with this his super-moist chocolate brownies recipe that only needs one bowl!
No need to clean additional kitchen supplies. It’s Kosher for Passover and gluten-free. Let’s get chocolatey!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ½ cup butter
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chips or chunks
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- In a medium-sized saucepan on medium heat, melt the butter. Once melted, add half of the semi-sweet chocolate (4 oz.). Stir until the mixture until combined then remove from heat.
- Add the sugars to the pot then mix until combined.
- Add the eggs then mix.
- Add the cocoa powder, coconut flour and a pinch of salt then mix.
- Add the remaining semi-sweet chocolate (4 oz.) then mix.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment-lined 7 x 10 inch baking pan then bake for 25 minutes.