Decadent and delicious, everybody will go for this perfect pasta. Who said pink is just for girls?
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (1-pound) box linguine
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- ⅓ cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Drain well and return to pot. Add sauce, cheeses, cream, and spices, and stir well over low heat until combined and creamy.
3. Divide among 8 pasta bowls, and serve immediately with extra Parmesan cheese for garnish if desired.