Make these vegetable filled crepes on their own or offer the ingredients as part of a savory crepe bar. Amazing for dinner or lunch, light and healthy.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Feta cheese
- Roasted vegetables
- Balsamic reduction
- 1 large zucchini, quartered and diced
- 10 ounces baby bella mushrooms, quartered
- 1 large red onion, diced
- ⅓ cup sundried tomatoes, finely diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon basil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 cups balsamic vinegar
1. Roast vegetables by coating them with oil, oregano, basil and salt and placing them on a baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 40-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Prepare a balsamic reduction. Add balsamic vinegar to a pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until reduced by at least half (longer for a thicker syrup).
3. Divide the roasted veggies on basic crepes and sprinkle with feta cheese. Fold and drizzle with balsamic reduction.
VARIATION: Add more roasted vegetables like eggplant, yellow squash and/ or peppers. Use goat cheese instead of feta.